Mahattan Bridge Capitalon
"Rated #1 Hard Money Lender in NYC"
Established in 1989 by Assaf Ran, Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc.
(Nasdaq – “LOAN”) has been a publicly traded company since 1999.
MBC is a "hard money" lender in New York Metropolitan area and is known to close its deals in a very short period of time.
In most cases the client will have cash in his/her possession in 3-10 business days.
We offer very competitive rates, professional services and flexibility to accommodate unique situations.
We are motivated by integrity and reliability.
- Our strategy is to generate above average, consistent returns while maintaining low risk
- We pay careful attention to asset and cash flow protection and the high net worth of principals
in order to generate consistent and stable returns
- Disciplined underwriting, due diligence, deal structuring and portfolio management provide downside protection
- We seek unique and time sensitive opportunities that are underserved by existing lenders
- Capital preservation is of greatest importance to us through all steps of the investment and asset management process